Even though we have reopened, things are still far from ‘normal’ because we still need to comply with the guidelines given to salons by the government.
We are doing our best to work through those of you who were already booked in, we will then be in touch with those of you who have bought discounted vouchers or made new enquiries, it is going to take a few weeks to get through this admin whilst also being back at work so we really appreciate your patience, as much as we know you are super excited to get booked in, it’s not as straightforward as usual and we can only apologise for that!
In line with the governments recommendations for staying safe and preventing the spread of Coronavirus we have implemented the following procedures.
- We have all completed training and received a certificate on the most important information about coronavirus and how to avoid spreading it through cross contamination.
- During the pandemic we will not be able to allow customers to bring friends or family to wait with them in the studio, this will help us limit the amount of people we have contact with.
- We will be wearing full PPE, masks, goggles, aprons etc. They are disposable and will be changed for every client.
- We will require you to bring your own face mask to your appointment which must be worn from the moment you leave your house and during your entire appointment.
- If you are travelling by public transport you must also wear gloves during your journey which you will need to dispose of at the front of the studio, you will then be required to sanitise your hands on entry to avoid contaminating the hallway, and put on your mask before entering the shop.
- Everyone will be temperature checked on arrival with a non contact thermometer.
- Everyone will be asked to wash and sanitise their hands upon entry and you must remain in the waiting area until your tattoo artist comes to get you.
- We will need all customers to eat before they arrive and bring snacks with them prior to entering the studio, make sure you bring plenty to eat and drink as you will not be able to go to a shop whilst your appointment is active.
- The studio and our equipment is cleaned between clients (and again at the end of the day and beginning of the next day) with extremely powerful medical grade disinfectants and isopropyl spray, all handles and hand rails will be sanitised regularly throughout the day – but this does not mean you can relax! Be vigilant to avoid cross contamination. Please use common sense!
- We will be staggering our appointment start times to avoid having too many people waiting in the same area at once.
- There will be sanitiser readily available throughout the studio please use it regularly during your appointment!
- Our tattoo stations are several meters apart and we will make every effort to ensure you do not need to be closer than that to anyone except your tattoo artist. Our work spaces will be clearly marked to avoid getting too close to others.
- Toilet/cigarette breaks and lunch breaks will be arranged to avoid crossing paths with others. Hands must be washed and re-sanitised upon re-entry.
- If you have been unwell or in contact with someone who has been unwell in the last 14 days we will need to discuss with you whether it is safe to tattoo you or not. Being unwell recently does not necessarily mean we cannot tattoo you, but we will need to discuss your symptoms before we can proceed. Please try to contact us before hand to advise us of anything mentioned above.
- We will not be able to tattoo the side of your neck, face, upper chest or front of your shoulders whilst coronavirus is still spreading. This is to avoid too much up close face to face contact and minimise the risk of spreading the virus further.
- You will he asked to sign an agreement stating that you agree to adhere to the guidelines and that you understand the risks of being tattooed during the pandemic.
We really appreciate your cooperation whilst we work together through this extremely difficult time in our lives. All of this is to keep you, your artist and everyone else in the studio as safe as we possibly can!
Thank you for understanding, we cannot wait to get back to the shop and see you all! But not until we are told it is safe to do so!
Close to your appointment date you will be sent the following information.